The newsletter of the American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery (ABFCS) is compiled seasonally for distribution to our member surgeons. The newsletter includes a letter from the president and articles contributed by our diplomates on topics such as facial rejuvenation techniques, the benefits of board certification, and practice marketing.
Please enjoy reading past issues in order to learn more about the ABFCS, our board-certified facial cosmetic surgeons, and advances in facial aesthetics.
- Summer 2020 Newsletter with news, information about MyEllevate™, a downloadable eBook, and techniques for lip augmentation with filler.
- October 2019 Newsletter with articles on Jeuveau®, the Lumenis AcuPulse Fractional CO2 Laser, diplomate status, and in remembrance of Dr. Brent Alan Murphy.
- May 2019 Newsletter with articles on diplomates status, Instagram tips, and our new diplomates.
- January 2019 Newsletter with an end-of-year update, techniques for customizing lip augmentation, one diplomate’s reasons for choosing fellowship training and challenging the board, and more.
- August 2018 Newsletter with biographical notes from members, an article on how to create AACS-approved fellowship programs, details on our social media campaign, and more.
- March 2018 Newsletter with a message from the president, survey results on lower eyelid blepharoplasty, a comparison of needles and cannulas, and upcoming events.
- December 2017 Newsletter with messages from outgoing and incoming presidents, survey results on neurotoxins, an introduction to DocMatter, marketing tips, and upcoming events.
- August 2017 Newsletter with survey results about preferences for tear trough fillers, marketing tips, and upcoming events.
- May 2017 Newsletter with blepharoplasty myths and facts, survey results, and marketing tips.
- February 2017 Newsletter with survey results, marketing tips, updated acne treatments, sub-specialty panels, and upcoming events.
- April 2016 Newsletter with website features, blepharoplasty techniques, marketing tips, and survey results.
- January 2016 Newsletter with skin resurfacing do’s and don’ts, marketing tips, and upcoming events.